top of page

Caravan Roadworthy and Gas Certificate Bribie Island 

We are a small Family Business Local to Bribie Island, as the Family lives On Bribie Island we like to help locals out.
Specializing in helping customers sell or register their caravan or camper trailer here in Queensland

MOBILE SERVICE - We Come To You on Bribie Island

Caravan Safety Certificate or better known as a Caravan Roadworthy Certificate 
Caravan Gas Certificate 

Caravan HVRAS 

We also do Gas fitting and Caravan Repairs


WE come to you - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Caboolture 

Selling your Caravan or Camper Trailer 

If your Caravan or Camper Trailer is over 750KG ATM you will require a Caravan Roadworthy and a Caravan Gas Certificate to sell it or register it here in Queensland.

If your Caravan or Camper Trailer is not currently registered in Queensland you will need to obtain a
Caravan Roadworthy 

Caravan Gas Certificate

Caravan HVRAS Certificate

We can help with those certificates so you wont need to tow your caravan or camper trailer into the Queensland Department of Transport

Sell My Caravan Bribie Island 


If you're looking to sell your caravan or camper trailer we can help you.

Call us today and we can help with all the paperwork required and organize full payment same day and tow it away.

bottom of page