Buying a Caravan? You should consider a Pre Purchase Inspection
Contact Michael on 0417 798 934 do discuss the following items.
When Purchasing a Caravan there are many things you should check and consider
- Is the caravan currently registered here in Queensland?
- IF NOT, you will need to get a Caravan Safety Certificate, Caravan Gas Certificate and HVRAS Measurement Inspection to apply for your new registration.
- IF IT IS, just a Caravan Safety Certificate and Caravan Gas Certificate is required to transfer ownership.
- Does the Caravan have any money owing on it? Is it on the written off vehicle register?
- You should conduct a PPSR check on the caravan, this check will be done using the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Please visit the PPSR web site www.ppsr.gov.au the check is under $4.00 to complete the search
- When was the last full caravan service? (bearing service)
- Does the roof leak
- Do all the appliances work
- Are all the keys available
When purchasing a Caravan you should always get a second opinion! This Van recently had a roadworthy done by one of our biggest competitors, as you can see here there are many incomplete and un-professional welds on this a-frame.
For general inquiries please contact Michael on 0417798934
We can help out over the phone or in person
“We come to you”
Caravan Gas Safety Checks
- Gas appliance run testing
- Gas appliance running pressure testing
- Gas drop lest / leak test
- Australian Caravan Gas Compliance check / test
- Hot Water System Service
- Cleaning of the tank and replace anode
- Clean out of the internal burner combustion tube
- Clean out of the burner tube and jet
- Corrosion inhibitor spray of all the hot water system components
Caravan Roadworthy Safety Checks and Compliance Checks
All Safety and Roadworthy Items - Running Lights, Tyres, Brakes, Bearings and Chassis components.
Identification (Compliance Plate)
Number Plate Height Below 1.3m
Tyres – Cracks in Tread / side wall
Tyres – Tread Condition
Inner Bearing Seals
Break away system
Drums or Discs
Brake Shoes or Pads
Load rated D shackles
Chassis – A frame
Chassis – Front under body
Chassis – Middle under body
Chassis – Rear under bod
Being a specialist business (Caravans ONLY) we offer a range of things, like a Mobile Caravan Service
Things we service and things we check as a part of your mobile caravan service
Mobile Caravan Service, Sunshine Coast, Caboolture, Beerwah, Currimundi, North Lakes, North Brisbane,
South Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Logan